Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010

Belief Fuels Action

The rain thumped down most of the night. It is amazing to me how much noise rain can make.
Went to "Ram Boxing" again this morning, and would you believe we did 500 sit-ups! Fantastic core work for my running. I feel so good afterward. Katherine is also getting right into the classes and it's great to be able to team up with her to work out.
Someone sent me an e-mail last week to ask if I was still going to Boston with 8 weeks to go and no income. Just in case it was something you were thinking, let me tell you NOTHING will stop me going to Boston. Even though I've had a few hard weeks they have been my strengthen weeks, and I believe it is all in the plan for Boston. As yet, I'm not sure how it all fits into the big picture. I just have to keep the belief level up.
Some more good news is I start a new job today, so that will start some money flowing to me and to my Boston trip, so that is fantastic. As I said yesterday I'm blessed and I feel excited about what is ahead.

What's exciting for you? Do you know that Belief Fuels Action? Action will give you excitement. 
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment