Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My journey of Running Boston is changing my life!!

Rest day today, and what a welcome relief to stay in bed past 5am. I'm more than ready to give my body a break.
I'm a little sad today as I have not had my personal effects returned to me from my job in Warragul. 
My books with my fundraising information in them, and some artwork Jean gave me, plus a little gift my sister gave me for Christmas. It's now almost 4 weeks since that position finished and it is very sad not to have these home here with me. In some ways, they are just things, however, some of them have some sentimental value to me. My fundraising books are a real loss for me as they had some contacts phone numbers etc in them. I'm at a loss as to why I have not yet received them back to me.
On a brighter note yesterday I had a phone call from a couple of friends from the USA and we were talking about being in Boston and the gathering we are going to have with lots of people I know and love from that area. It sounds like I will have a few friends running alongside me in my Marathon, which is such a thrill for me. I feel in my heart, the journey of this Marathon is changing my life in a huge and positive way. Once I complete the Boston Marathon, my life will never be the same. Awesome stuff isn't it! 

BE GREAT! .....and grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment