Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a beautiful cool morning for running 10km

What a beautiful cool morning for running, and today it was 10km. I enjoyed myself and I even got to sleep in until 5am. All the green leaves were sparkling in the morning sunlight after the overnight rain, it was a very pleasant sight. The sun was in one corner of the pool so once again I put my face to the morning sun.
I have so much to be grateful for, my good health, being fit and well, great family and friends and so many more wonderful things and opportunities to look forward to.
Today I am thinking of the 257,000 sufferers of Alzheimer's around Australia and their one million carers. I would have liked to have raised more money than I have so far. Do you know that almost every day I hear of someone who is a carer or someone who is suffering in some form or another in their own home?
I really do need some help from a big organization to help raise awareness and money for these wonderful people. Who do you know that can help me?

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment