Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010

10kms Katherine & I running along together.. Magic stuff!

10kms this morning. Katherine and I went out the door together which was a good challenge for me as she pushed me along all the way. We didn't leave until 5.30am which was a bit late for me however it was good to have the company. We were running on the road and I was following her and it was fun to watch a couple of workmen nudge each other, to look at Katherine going by. She looks so good when she runs and it's exciting to see her getting stronger. I worked out I'm 27years her senior so if I can give her a good run for her money I would be happy. Even if it means following her and pushing myself to keep up with her in my sight. Today I did the fastest 10km I have ever done and, that's great! I then got in the pool and did a few cool-down laps.
I was so thrilled today to receive most of my things in the mail from Warragul. Now I can get on with the follow up of my fundraising contacts. Another exciting thing is that Katherine and I have decided to run the Noosa half Marathon on the 23 May. It will be another fundraiser for Carers of Alzheimer's. I have asked a few of my friends from Victoria if they want to join us and we can run as a team. They also have a 10km if you would like to join us please call me.
Well, it is all go from here. I am moving forward with a huge focus and commitment on the goal ahead.
BE GREAT! and follow your dreams with a clear direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment