Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

My recovery is amazing me. I feel great!

I was up this morning at 5.15am and feeling strong and ready for a new week! 
Katherine and I went to the 6am Boxing class and one of the trainers asked if I was sore after running the 28km. It got me thinking about my recovery, especially the day after. I almost always feel fantastic and I am not sore from the run the day before. It has to be the wonderful products I am having as I can't put it down to anything else. I'm sure the Chi3Energy and the Jule have to be making a huge difference to me. I quite often hear trainers in classes mention soreness, and I wonder what a difference it would make if we talked about how strong & flexible our bodies are becoming with every bit of exercise we are doing. I wonder if there is an expectation or belief that we ought to be sore from working out? 
That "No pain no gain" thinking. Then again it could be about our thinking and having a positive attitude. I will ponder that some more.
Yesterday we had a family meeting about Boston as Katherine is so desperate to come with us. 
We talked about having goals and what it will take for all three of us to go. 
Having belief and taking massive action, will bring about us all being able to afford to go. We talked about what we could sell, and that was great, to see what we could let go of in order to meet our financial targets. 
It's such a good reminder about what commitment is required to realize a life long dream. I don't need to know the how bit I just have to be very clear about what I am wanting to achieve and stay focused on that. 

Belief Fuels Action. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment