Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 weeks to running my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

Now I have sorted myself out with how many weeks to go to my big dream. It is now in fact 6 weeks. With every week that goes by, the more excited I get, and right now I could scream the house down.
Went to my Ram Boxing class this morning with Katherine, and I just loved it. We did our usual set of 500 abdominal exercises, which is amazing. I don't even realize that we are doing them, we just get on with it.
As I write this the rain is pouring down again and in the morning I am to run 26kms. I am praying that the rain will stop before the 4am start that I have planned. Once again Katherine is going to join me for the last 6km, and that is a real plus, as it will give me an injection of energy right when I am needing it.
I am wishing for great things with my run in the morning, no rain, dry shoes, clear thinking and have fun while I am working my way through the kilometers.
What about you? What great things are you wishing and hoping for in your life? 
One thing this Marathon of mine has caused me to do is to wish for big things. 
Big things force you out of your comfort zone. 

Being out of your comfort zone creates the real person that you are. Above all, BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment