Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 Weeks to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

Wow, can you believe how times flies! Here we are 3 weeks out now until it all happens!!
One of the wonderful things that are happening that I wanted to share with you is the tremendous support that I am getting from all around the world. I can't tell you how much that means to me. The support network is awesome! I'm touched deeply by the e-mails, Facebook messages, it is quite amazing to me how people are opening their hearts to me. Thanks so much.
Tomorrow is another 30km and I'm ready for the early morning pounding of the asphalt. Tomorrow my goal is to beat my last week's time. That's one of the challenges. I enjoy beating myself with my distances and times. It's one way I can push myself that little bit further.
Today is a rest day and I am going to enjoy that. I have to say though, I am so revved up at the moment.
I could go out and run today, although I know that wouldn't be very useful for my overall training.

So, it is a great day today. Go out and be sure to make the most of it.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment