Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I would like to Manifest a sponser for me for my trip to Boston

15 km and another beautiful morning, perfect conditions for running. Saw a couple of dead creatures on the road who didn't quite make it, a snake and very big cane toad. 
My treat today was the river and the magic of its calmness as I ran across a bridge. It was like glass, and I couldn't help feeling peaceful as I imagined I was gliding across the top of the glass. A beautiful experience.
One of the things I noticed this morning was, thinking about running another 15kms doesn't seem such a big deal for me. I guess that is what happens when you do something several times it almost becomes the norm which is fantastic. I seem to have grown in confidence as a result of having run quite a few longer distances. My approach a year ago is still the same today, which is "Just get on with it", however it does seem a little bit easier these days. My time is not that much faster however my body is so much stronger as I approach this Marathon. I would love to have a sponsor to help get me to Boston, as so far that has not happened, although, I have to say I have confidence that in the next 3.5 weeks something will manifest for me.

What about you? What are your manifesting skills like? What would you manifest if you could? That will give you something to think about! In the meantime BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment