Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, March 8, 2010

Be Conscious with your daily tasks see what happens

Decided to go to the Boxing class again this morning, as I think all that abdominal work is very good for creating my new shape. Katherine came with me again and she does very well at this early morning stuff, considering she is allergic to mornings. We have an agreement that if I talk, I don't expect her to reply when its first thing in the morning! It's all good fun though.
Did I tell you that the interview I did with "That's Life" magazine last November, is finally going to be in this weeks issue, March the 10th. I don't even remember what the questions were they asked me now. What I do remember is that I sent them some photos. I guess we will have to wait and see what comes out in print. I just hope that they remembered to put my fundraising site in it.
This morning I have been looking at my numerology chart and wanting to make sense of it. I find all that stuff very fascinating, and I would love to understand how it works in life. I have been very conscientious regarding reading my goals every day and doing the required action around making them happen. 
I think it is all beginning to fall into place, which is a marvelous thing. I think it is a very powerful thing to do tasks in a very conscious way. 
If you don't know what I am talking about, next time you drive your car, do it in a conscious way. 
I bet you can't do it for long.. See if you can be present for your entire journey. You will know how long you can do it by arriving somewhere, and not remembering seeing things along the way. 

Attempt your tasks in a very conscious way today and feel the difference. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment