Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Staying focused on the Goal really works!

Swimming today in the rain! What a great way to start the day. I guess I must be getting used to the rainy season because it has taken me a while to understand that rain does not always mean cold. The temperature is ok and easy to be in. I'm saying all this because what I don't like is having a shower and getting dressed and feeling like I already need another shower because of the humidity and sweat factor.
Despite everything I have been saying about how many weeks to go to Boston, in fact, this weekend it is only 6 weeks as I have been counting the Monday of the Marathon as the final week. Sometimes I do silly stuff like that and I have to laugh about it.
I've had some more learnings this week and one of them is about being flexible and adaptable which is a cool thing to really get, and move forward with this knowing.
This morning I was looking at my training program and over the next 3-4 weeks its very full on so I'm really needing to take good care of my body. These last 10 days I have dropped another 2 kilos which is fantastic, and I'm very confident I will be in the 60...something Kilos when I'm on that plane to Boston.

How are you going with your goals? 
Stay focused as they will come to you if you are doing some Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment