Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clear out your clutter and move forward with Purpose

Swimming today and the sun is out so it is a gorgeous morning to be dipping in the pool. 
The dogs are walking around here patiently, waiting to go for a walk as well, so our house is buzzing with anticipation.
I think soon I will have to start counting the sleeps to Boston, as I am jumping out of my skin at what is ahead.
The other part of my excitement is that Jean and I are going to be catching up with some of our Freelife Family who we both Love to bits. Sean, our friend is going to be our personal guide, which is a very cool thing, and we are over the moon about hanging out with him.
Life is good and there is lots happening, and thanks to Ebay, so is some money happening for our trip. 
Its amazing what you can find when the chips are down, to sell and move forward. 
Katherine is the Ebay Guru and we always have such a good laugh when we drag something else out to sell that we forgot was in the cupboard right in the back corner. I have found clearing out the clutter is always a great thing to move you forward in your life, as the clutter is usually something old that is not useful to keep. So, moving forward is the order of the day. 

If you need to clear out the clutter to move forward with purpose in your life, do it now without delay. 
It has the capacity to change your life. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment