Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Put your face to the early morning sun and feel your spirit rise...

I had another sleep in this morning until 5.15am and I enjoyed that. I always appreciate waking to the sound of the birds without the rain. 
Today was 10kms, and Katherine joined me and was encouraging me to go faster. Today she was eager to start pushing me in the first 2 kilometers which is not good for me, as it takes me a bit to get warmed up and in the zone if you like. I just kept laughing as she was telling me to "come on"
I think it's amazing as only a few months ago this girl had NO energy and found it very hard to wake up in the mornings. Now she is working out 6 days a week. I'm sure the major contributing factor is the Freelife product "Jule of the orient", of which she is drinking 120mls every day. 
For years I have thought she has had some sort of Cronic Fatigue, so it is very exciting to see her doing so well with her health and fitness.
My real treat, when I come home from a run, is diving into the pool, and today was no exception as the sun was shining on one end of the pool so I went up that end and put my face to the sun which is exhilarating. 
First thing in the morning I enjoy putting my face to the sun, I have been doing this for years. Try it some time it makes a difference to how you feel for the day. It must be the first thing though, you don't want to do this in the middle of a hot day.

May the Sun shine on your day today no matter what you are doing! BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment