Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, March 29, 2010

"Smiles never go up in price or down in value"

Went to the Boxing class at 6am this morning and it was full-on, with 500 abdominal exercises to finish the class, which is always good to keep me honest. 
I am constantly surprised at how good I feel the day after a big run. That's what I will look forward to in Boston after my Marathon, apart from the high I'm going to have at completing my life long dream.
The focus this week is to see if I can drop some more weight and keep running and be strong.
I saw this written on a shop window on Saturday and I wanted to share it with you all. "Smiles never go up in price or down in value"  It's such a cool thing don't you think?
So why don't we make this week as we lead up to Easter the week for smiling!
So let's Smile until our faces hurt. See how you go with that little task.
I think its also time for a little reminder of my most favorite saying " What other people think of me is none of my business"  

So go off now and do what you do best and all will be fantastic in your world.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment