Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 weeks to go to running my dream of The Boston Marathon

A rest day for me today, however, I think a swim will be on the agenda as that will be good for my limbs.
I was doing some shopping yesterday and noticed the new issue of "That's Life", dated March 17th issue 11. My interview is in that issue and some of the information is not quite correct, however, I was pleased to see that my fundraising details were in there.
Life is good you know. We have so many opportunities to do whatever we want in this country. 
For me, the important thing is that we make the most of all of those opportunities. 
The other important thing is that I learn from some of the wonderful lessons that I have been given. 
I would like to think, that at aged 55,  I have learnt something from being on this planet that long. 
I am still after an adventure and never miss an opportunity.
I was wondering this morning what life will be like after Boston?
Jean always says that "Some people are tiptoeing through life hoping to make it safely to death"
What about you? Are you looking for a new adventure and opportunity? 
Or are you one of the people that Jean talks about? 

Are you, "Tiptoeing through life hoping to make it safely to death"?
Enjoy your weekend and BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment