Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010

300 abdominal exercises that sorted me out

Boxing this morning and it was fantastic, plus 300 abdominal exercises which always sorts me out. 
Bobby and Karina are so enthusiastic about their classes you can't help but get in the spirit of the class and enjoy it. The other part I like about the class is the music, it's my kind of music.
Yesterday we looked at how to pull together a book about my journey to Boston. It's going to be called 26 weeks to Boston. Its all looking good for release straight after I complete my Marathon. I need to put some more photos in and I will have to learn how to do that. Still, everything is possible. 
Only a few months ago I didn't know how to set up and write a blog on a daily basis and I have been doing that now for 22 weeks. I'm willing to learn how to do most things. I believe if you are willing almost everything is possible.
What about you? What are you willing to do in order to get what you want? 
I guess the other thing is, do you know what you want? Most of us know what we don't want. What would happen if you started to get what you wanted? 

It's a bit like my journey to Boston. Who knows what that will be like, to get what I have wanted for more than 20 years. The bottom line is to Stay tuned and stay Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment