Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

There is sooo much power in our thoughts isn't there??

The sun is shining, and it is a beautiful morning to be enjoying life. 
Today is a rest day, and it was fantastic to wake at 4.45ish and be able to roll over and go back to sleep for a while. A cup of tea in bed, which I love doing, and enjoying looking out at the sparkling pool through the bedroom door.
I think I have almost given up on receiving my personal effects from where I worked in Warragul, its a bit sad really that the few things I had there have not ever been returned. I guess there must be something to learn from that. At this point, I'm not sure what. I guess time will reveal all.
Life is interesting, isn't it! I'm glad that I am able to focus my thoughts on wonderful things and having good friends. 
It is said we run our lives on either Pain or Pleasure. I find it so cool to focus on the wonderful pleasures I have in my life.
What about you? What do you find yourself focusing on? There is so much power in our thoughts, isn't there? For me, it's important to stay where the power is. 

Remember "What we think we become" 
Stay with great thoughts and you will continue to BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment