Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, March 26, 2010

I have my 'Bib" number for Boston WOO HOO!!!

Today is a great day as I now have my "bib" number for Boston... WOOHOO!!!
I was up and out early again for my 10kms run. Today Katherine and I managed to run alongside each other for at least 2kilometres. At one stage I asked her was she injured as I was keeping up with her. 
She said "maybe you are running faster" We had a giggle about that. Then it was home and into the pool for a couple of laps to cool down which was beautiful!
I'm enjoying the warm sunny days as we approach the end of March, and I'm thrilled to live where I live.
As I was reading my goals this morning and reading over my treasure map, I was thinking about how fantastic it is to just go for what you want in life. Goals and Treasure Maps are such a cool way to manifest what you are wanting. The key is to get your thinking right. As I have said before there is no room for "Stinkin Thinkin"
Be clear in your heart and your mind and then do the Action towards your goal and watch the Magic Happen. 

Today is the day to do some Action towards the Goals that you want to manifest in your life.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment