Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More soggy shoes running in the rain for my 15km

My poor old shoes are really been tested these last few runs, with the tropical showers beating down on me mid-run. All that aside this morning was a very good run, and I feel stronger and stronger the closer I get to Boston. 
The rain was still coming down when I went into the pool to cool down, and it was fun to be swimming in the rain once again.
When I weighed myself this morning, I have dropped more weight which is a great reward for my disciplined training and eating.  I am so close to the 60's now it's blowing me away.
The journey to Boston continues, the learnings keep coming my way. 
When I think of the adversity of the last 12 months, I know I am growing in strength for what is to come. The other side of the coin is, I believe I am having a lot more pleasure and laughter in my life, which I am very thrilled about. 
Even though it has been a very tough 12 months, I know it will be extremely worthwhile when I experience the immense joy and success, which is just around the corner.
What about you what has strengthened you in your life? 

Embrace the tough times, those times are preparing you for much more exciting times. 
Continue to BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment