Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fantastic Run this morning the 26kms went very well!!

I awoke at 3.45am and the rain had stopped, so up I got. I was quickly out of the door and filled with excitement and passion for my 26kms.
The darkness seemed to stay with me for ages, and I loved the coolness of the morning. I started out very strong and that's how I stayed all the way. I was even a little early to the meeting point where Katherine was going to join me, and that really thrilled me. By the time I met Katherine I had 20kms behind me. She gave me another Chi3 energy shot and off we went.
The other exciting thing to share is that last night I had a call from the CEO of Freelife International Raymond J Faltinsky saying he had missed me at the Convention in Sydney and to wish me well for my 6 weeks training towards Boston. He is a very busy guy so I was utterly thrilled to hear from him and it sure did make my day.
Life is good and I am moving forward now with more passion than I have had for a while. I know that the universe will treat me well, as it always has.
Having such a great run this morning has given me loads of confidence for the next 6 weeks training and the timing is perfect for me. 

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment