Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010

Turn your dreams into Reality.. Come join me in my Reality

I woke at 5am and the rain had stopped. I was delighted!! I know if I don't run in the rain and get soggy feet my shoes last a lot longer. Not to mention my feet feel loads better. 
Today was 17kms, and Katherine came the first few kilometers with me and that was great. 
Today I managed to keep up with her, or was it that she was feeling kind, and didn't race off? 
I'm not sure, however, who cares it was great! Once I was running along the river there were quite a few people walking their dogs etc and enjoying the morning without rain.
Did I tell you I have become very serious about my weight loss as I am hell-bent on achieving my goal of in the 60km for Boston? Oh, what the heck the real goal is 65kilos, and I am going to do it! 
I remember once in my life being in the 60's and that was very briefly in 1968. The difference is this time I am working on my body/ mind connection to bring the 2 together and this will create great success. 
So far I have dropped about 39 Kilos since my big blow out years when I weighed 110kilos, and decided I really had had enough! 
That was in 2006.  


What about you? What have you become serious about? Maybe it's your goals?
I say "Turn your dreams into Reality" like I am. BE GREAT! in everything you do and know it does count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment