Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010

30kms and a strong finish today so that is a wonderful thing

30km again this morning and I was a bit sore after about 20km. I met up with Katherine at that point and had another Chi3Energy shot that picked me up a bit. With about 1km to go, I felt very good so I finished quite strong which amazed me. My time today was 2 mins faster than my 30km last week which I was surprised at, considering it felt much harder to complete. I guess you can never tell these things, and I know its all about moving forward. I am sure doing that. My other goal of weighing 65kilo when I get on that plane in Sydney on the 16th of April is now full-on with only 3 weeks to achieve it. So from this moment forward, it is "Game On" Watch this space for more updates.
It's a divine day here today with the sun shining, and when I got out of the pool after my swim, it was beautiful to feel the sun on my body.

I hope where ever you are in the world reading this that the sun is shining for you, and your day is everything that your heart desires.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment