Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gratitude ! I have heaps of it for all of YOU !

For me this year has been one of the most challenging in the 55 years I have been on the planet.
It has also been one of the most rewarding, exciting, and a fantastic opportunity for me to get on with realizing my dreams. Maybe it's about having to dig deep into my soul, to ignite my passion for my purpose for being on the planet. 
Being the last day of 2009 I would like to acknowledge all of you who have given money to my everydayhero site. Thank You! I would also like to thank my personal sponsors who have given to me.
I value your contributions, and you giving, has made my training a little bit easier.
Brooks Shoes, TXU Compression gear, Endura, "It's Only Natural", My Sister Jude, Rosie, and John Crawford, Marilyn Bulger, Jayme Hallam, Brian Hardy, Coral Smith, Jodie Addison. Also thanks to Daryl Timms from The Herald Sun for a great article. Thanks, John Williams for inspiring me to ring him. Danielle from austalianwomenonline.com for a fantastic article. My Mega Boot Camp buddies, thanks for embracing me into your community and making being away from home a little bit easier.
Judy Wells for her generosity to me. Freelife International for Awesome Products. Michelle Rhodes my trainer who from day one, took me seriously about running the Boston Marathon Thanks! Rhonda Hall & Gippsland Women in business for giving me an opportunity to stand up and be counted. May there be plenty more of those evenings. In advance, "Brandy Creek Wines" for supporting my Fund Raising. Katherine Ewing who is always looking for people for me speak to in my fund Raising efforts, Thanks. Jean Bromley for always believing in me even when the going gets tough. My followers, thanks.
Last thing! Hold on tight because we are going places! With all of your help, we are going to make giving to Alzheimer's in 2010 a very sexy thing to support and Stand Up For.

No comments:

Post a Comment