Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, December 12, 2009

18 Weeks to go to My Dream Run of The Boston Marathon

I am a bit late today writing my Blog and would you believe I had 2 phone calls to see if all was well as my blog was not up by midday today!
I'm here to tell you folks I am very much alive and well and nothing is going to stop me now...
Today I would like to acknowledge my good friend Marilyn. She has been my friend for more than 30 years and today is her birthday! I had breakfast with her this morning and congratulations to her as she is attending the gym now 3 and 4 days per week, and feeling much better for putting herself out there. 
She tells me she is completely hooked on the gym and I say Good on YOU!
Its a bit like that when you start to work out, the feeling gets in your blood and you just cannot give it up. 
I think in some instances it's the starting that is hard. So if this is you all you need do is start and then add a little bit of courage and you are off and running.
Tomorrow I will be up and out early 5.30 ish for a 17km run and I'm already excited about that.

Keep Moving & Keep Smiling and all will be well in your world...

No comments:

Post a Comment