Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sow enough seeds the harvest will come !!

It's my rest day today with regard to my training program. However, there are so many more people to talk to about my fundraising project! 
This morning I went to visit John my new Hairdresser friend and he has a couple of ideas of companies for me to talk to which is great. It would be so easy to fall into a big hole because of a lack of response from people that I have contacted. However, what I have learned over the years is that if it is the right time for people to step up and take some action and put their commitment to a Huge Fundraiser like mine they will. Life is all about timing and if I ask enough people to tell my story and the story of "The Forgotten People" Alzheimer's Carers, it will soon resonate with the right person or persons. I believe I must not falter in my purpose, keep my focus and I must keep sowing the seeds and the harvest will come even if the birds get some of the seeds. 

Do GREAT things today... Onward and Upward together we will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment