Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rise early its a great way to start your day...

5am start this morning. So good to be up and running until, you guessed it, down came the rain. 
Then it was very humid and made me work harder on the road. I did enjoy listening to the parrots screeching in the trees. Wonderful to see the Rainbow Lorikeets as they are so beautiful.
I had a treat phone call last night from a friend in New Zealand called Ann. She rang to say Hello. 
Ann was a neighbor of mine when I was 5years old, and growing up in a small country town in the South Island of New Zealand. She told me nothing had changed in the street where we use to live. 
I started to think about change, and how some times it is very challenging, and yet that change can be the very thing that makes us stronger and better equipped to take on new adventures. For me, this time of the year is a time to reflect on the year that was. What can I take from it and what can I leave behind as we enter a brand New Year. I start to think of my goals for the coming year, I am a great believer in Mind Maps, treasure Maps whatever you would call them. For me, it helps give form to my goals, and its so powerful to see them on the wall. I always have them written on my phone as well so they are on my person most of the time and in a quiet moment I read them. It supports me to stay focused. 

What's your purpose for being here on the planet? What will you choose to do with your life ?? 
Make a choice now to do what's deep in your heart... 
When you are in your flow and in your power Magic Happens. Be Great !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment