Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, December 19, 2009

18 Weeks to Go to the Run Of My Dreams !!!

I have just been looking at the Australian Outback Marathon web page! You guys just have to come with me on that journey. Go on, be daring. Put your hand up now and be counted! 
I'm hoping that a few of my old Kiwi friends will join in with some of my USA friends and come to Uluru.
20km tomorrow folks. Let's hope that my new-found dog friends stay at home for this run as I will need to run with some real purpose. I think it is going to be a little bit on the cold side so that will make for a good run.
Today I have been visiting my new friends Annie and George at their shop at 532 Camberwell Rd.
"It's Only Natural".They were hard at it with Christmas only days away. George is so helpful with his advice. Go and check it out for yourself.
Also, check out the January "Runner's World" magazine. It's jam-packed with great info regarding Marathons. Go and read it and then come join me in Uluru. They have a list of all the Marathons around the World that we could go to together and make a difference. Hey, Trevor and Sue from NZ come & join us.
 
Continue to BE Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment