Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Keep February 5th Free 7pm for Fund Raiser !!

What a perfect morning it was for running. A little bit on the cold side at 5.30am, however, I soon warmed up with 20km under my belt. I have some exciting news about my 2 Labradors from last week's big adventure in the rain. Today I was running my last kilometer and there they were, behind the fence. 
I stuck my head over and said hello to them and they were very excited and jumped up at the fence and licked me. Then would you believe a few hours later I met the owner of them both! You can meet her on 5th Feb.
My other exciting news is that I'm going to have a big Fund Raiser on Friday the 5th of February at 7pm at Brandy Creek Wines in Drouin. Make sure, if you live near Warragul, that you keep that evening free.
In my blog tomorrow I will give more details of how you can book as there will be limited seating.
I'm very thrilled to have Rick and Marie from Brandy Creek Wines as one of my Sponsors. More info to come.
Now you have 2 things to think about The Outback Marathon & the Big Fund Raiser. I will let you know when you need to move into Action mode for both !!!

Be Fantastic at whatever you do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment