Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Fund Raiser Friday 5th February 2010

I arrived home at 1.30am this morning. Lovely to be home however I wanted so much just to put my head on the pillow. I'm not used to late nights I can tell you. Thank goodness for my ipod, as the plane was 45min late leaving Melbourne so I was able to tune into my music.
February 5th, 2010 7pm. This is the date and the evening to keep free so you can join us for a wonderful evening of beautiful food and wine. It is going to be a Churrasco (Brazilian Flame Grill) night $45 per head and that includes a glass of wine. We will be having a few raffles on the night and these prizes you will want to win! We have already pre-sold 30 tickets so you need to get your tables organized. Get your group together, collect the money, and ring me with your numbers. All money needs to be in by 29th January. The Venue is the wonderful "Brandy Creek Winery". If you want to know what a Churrasco is, check out their website at http://www.brandycreekwines.com.au/ There you will be able to see how they cook the exquisite food you are going to eat. I am grateful for the generosity of Rick Stockdale and Marie McDonald. All money raised on the night will of course go to "The Forgotten People". 
Carers of Alzheimer's donations will be done through my everyday Hero site. Spread the word folks as we make fundraising for Alzheimer's a sexy thing !! 

Continue to Smile. You do not know what a difference that can make in someone's life.. 
Just do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment