Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

Start as you mean to go on in 2010

I love that saying "Start as you mean to go on!" 
When I awoke this morning the birds were singing, the pool outside my bedroom doors was sparkling and inviting. The day felt new and exciting, and I'm very excited about this wonderful year of 2010.
I am about to start cutting all my bits out of magazines for my Treasure Map. I bought the cardboard and I'm all set to go. I have made some notes on my phone, so once I start I will have a fantastic map of how this year will turn out for me. The biggest challenge I have when I do these is how big am I prepared to dream? I think this year I am really going to go for it and go all out for something HUGE.
Yes, thinking big is the way to go...
What about you? Have you thought about 2010 and how you will spend your time? What big dreams do you have? What are you prepared to do to realize those dreams?
I have been thinking about this quite a bit today. What am I prepared to do to make this year really rock!
I will get very clear about my intentions, as I know how important that is for me. 
Energy follows intention.

Get Laser-focused on your Goals and never take your eyes off where you are going. 
Be Awesome, it works!
I always have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. What will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment