Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, December 18, 2009

Are you up for a Challenge ??

Today is the day I share with you my Challenge to all of you who read my blog. Include your friends and anyone you know that may be willing to stand up and be counted for Carers of Alzheimer's "The Forgotten People"
On the 31st of July 2010 at Uluru, there is going to be Australia's first-ever Adventure Marathon. 
My plan is to have a team of 50 people (including me) running in that Marathon (at your own pace) all of us will be raising funds for "The Forgotten People" It does not matter who you are, where you come from, how old you are if you have never run before... I invite you to stand up and be Counted for a very worthy cause! You can come from any country in the world to participate, we will welcome you with open arms to our Team. I can guide you to getting yourself a good training program. We will also have a support team and Jean Bromley will be co-ordinating that group. So that means anyone can attend. The only criteria is that you are willing, able, and want to help me to raise the Flag very high for Alzheimer's and get that money coming into my everyday hero site. 
This morning while running I had my first sensational woman step up to the Challenge. Sarah (Boot Camp Buddy) is the very first person to put her hand up. What about you? If not You who do you know. Lets start networking Folks and make this ROCK! Raise your hand and contact me NOW!

Make today count, even more, make the choice to be part of something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment