Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, December 21, 2009

www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2 Dig deep for Christmas

I started the day at my usual time of 5.30am, and down to my favorite gym for a personal training session, this time with Jess. It's a good thing to have different trainers as it really works me hard in very different ways! I didn't do any boxing though, and I am already having withdrawals from it. What am I going to be like after 3 weeks away in the sun with no boxing!
A week ago I was interviewed by Danielle from http://www.australianwomenonline.com/  and today you can see me on their web site and a great article that she wrote to support my Big Fund Raising. 
Thanks to her and Australianwomenonline for their support!
I'm a bit rushed this morning so will have to tell you tomorrow more about our event on Feb 5th, 2010 at Brandy Creek Wines starting at 7pm.

BE GREAT! & BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and you watch what happens around you....
1 more sleep before I go home ... Yipeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment