Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Day of Boot Camp....

The rain is pouring down again this morning. I just hope that it is falling in the right places, especially the people who have tank water to survive on.
Boot Camp this morning. What a sad day it is for all of us. I don't think it will really hit me today how I will miss this wonderful group of inspirational people. Maybe Monday morning when I wake at 5.30am I will get it then! I think Monday morning I will go to a Spinning class at 6am. The thing with spinning is you have to be there early to get a spot and there is not as much interaction with the other participants as with Boot Camp. I find it all a bit amusing really as a new person coming into the group and finding a bike to use and then someone says "That's Kath's spot" It's a harder group to break into... The bottom line for me is I am there for the purpose of getting fitter, and I always keep that in mind when I find it a bit daunting to join a new group.

What about you? Have you stepped out and stepped up this week? Go for what you want, what I have learned is that if you do that, all things flow for you and you have more energy to give to others. 
You can never pour from an empty jug! Think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment