Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boot Camp Days are running out boohoo..

A little bit cold this morning at 5.30am. Strange for December don't you think! 
The boxing was full-on today. Thank goodness my boxing partner Louise can count. When you have to do 100 of something it's important, believe me, to know when to change and run like hell! 
We only have 4 mornings left of our 12-week course which I find sad! The group is so inspiring to work out with and I love the fact that we all look out for each other in every session. I would love to keep on with this 3 days a week Boot Camp forever... I'm laughing at myself now because forever is a word a child would use when he/she never wants an event to end.
You know it is 19 weeks and so many days to go to Boston and I'm getting more excited than ever if that is possible. I noticed last Sunday when I did the 15km Great Australian Run that I was nervous at the start. I was looking around at the other people standing with me. I'm always amazed at how different each of our bodies is and the different capabilities of us all.

Still, some times the only thing that is out there stopping us is our mind. Think about that. 
What could you do, if you put your mind to it? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment