Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas Everyone !!!

What a wonderful way to spend Christmas Day.
Off to the beach first thing, and the dogs had fun! Out to lunch at a restaurant on a boat in the river at Noosaville. Spent lunchtime looking out to the water while we enjoyed a beautiful lunch rocking in the water.
This afternoon we have played cricket with the neighbours, and now would you believe it is tea time. Katherine was a real star with the bat !!
I hope that today you have had an opportunity to make someone happy, especially someone that you don't know.
Did any of you see last night "Today Tonight"? The story of Rebecca, a 32 yr old, and too young to be an Alzheimer's sufferer. This just made me mad, and I wrote to Today tonight so people would know about our Fund Raising site. As yet I have not heard from them. Lets hope that they give me a go!
I hope that you are thinking about your goals for next year as this is the time to be getting clear about how you are going to spend your time in 2010. 

Be focused, be clear, and then work forward to your dream. It is that simple.
BE GREAT! Be sure to make a difference where ever you find yourself this Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment