Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Always know why you are getting out of bed everyday !

Good morning, and thanks for all your good wishes after my big Boot Camp Win yesterday. I'm still very thrilled and excited about my Boot Camp effort.
A few of you have asked how I keep going, so I thought I would give you some helpful tips.
Take what you want and throw the rest away.
I always have 120 mls of my GoChi juice every day. Usually 60ls in my water bottle (1 liter)
The days I am exercising I have my shot of Chi3 Energy 60mls before I go out the door.
The top two are from Freelife International and you can buy them from me if you want a high-class product.
I always have Endura in my water bottles when I'm running or working out.
I drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water every day.
I wear the right gear when working out. I love 2XU products they protect your body!
I have at least one Protein drink per day. If I have fruit I almost always have protein with it.
I have one protein bar per day.
Have a Goal, stay laser-focused. Every day, know why you are putting your feet on the floor to get going after a good night's sleep. Rise early so you can have some quiet time, its good for your soul...

Last thing SMILE and always appeal to the good in everyone you meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment