Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, December 4, 2009

We are working like a well oiled machine this morning !!

We were outside this morning and it was quite fresh, and refreshing to be training in the good air!
Running between cones and getting down and getting dirty on the wet grass, fantastic stuff. What really impressed me was everyone in the team just got on with it even though we were all getting wet. 
There was loads of encouragement and some giggles in between. We are working together like a 
a well-oiled machine at the moment and that is a groovy thing...
I went to a boxing class last night and my partner was another kiwi woman and boy did we have fun! 
I don't know, there is just something about us kiwis, although I must confess I'm still no good at the combinations even though I know that it is good to do them.
It's getting close to 19 weeks to Boston and I still have not found a major partner to support me raising the one million dollars. Put your thinking caps on people as I'm not going to give up on this one. 

STEP UP & STEP OUT and have a go today! Don't wait any longer.........

No comments:

Post a Comment