Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Good 8km run in the Summer rain

You guessed it, more rain. 
I awoke at 5.30 to hear the rain on the roof and what a beautiful sound it is don't you think!
Up I get and have my Chi3energy pull on my compressions and my sleeveless waterproof top.
iPod on and off I go, happy as a lark! 
I was thinking this morning on my run about how powerful groups are, and what a difference a group with a common goal, a common focus, can make in the world. In fact, what is required is laser focus and together we can make a huge difference. I have a challenge for you all, however, I want to give my Boot Camp friends the opportunity to participate in the group challenge then I will share it with all of you in the universe to come on board as well. This challenge is awsome, fun, worthwhile, and will leave an impression on you for the rest of your life. The other thing is it will not matter if you live in New Zealand, the USA or Australia, you will want to participate as it's very exciting what is going to happen. 
Before you ask the question, yes it will stretch you, that I will promise. However, you will not be alone in the challenge as there are going to be at least 50 of us participating... Stay Tuned !!  

Finally some words from Gandhi "Be the change you want to see in the world" The rest is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment