Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Step Up, Step Out, be counted for something !!

8km again this morning.Had a bit of a challenge with, the heat just when I thought I was getting use to it.
Lots of people out walking and enjoying the early morning. Today I saw about 100 cyclists coming towards me, what an awesome sight that was, as they whooshed past me on the other side of the road. 
The colours of their gear and helmets made me smile, they looked so good. I felt inspired by their energy.
It is so important to be well hydrated in an environment such as we have up here. Sometimes when you feel like a drink you are already dehydrated. I for one, keep drinking all day, just so I don't get to that point.
I have not heard back from "Today Tonight" which is a little disappointing. Did any of you see the program they ran about Rebecca ? Makes me shudder just thinking about her, her husband and the new baby they are bringing into the world.
We have to keep putting our hand up to be counted I must keep pushing for "The Forgotten People" I must, I must. Step Up, Step Out and scream louder !
What do you believe in ? What gets you going everyday ? What difference can you make ? This is such a good time of the year to be thinking about these things especially as so many make New Years resolutions and then in a few weeks they are gone.. Make this coming year, and your Goals count for something. 

As always continue to BE GREAT ! SMILE !

No comments:

Post a Comment