Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm adjusting to the Humidity of Queensland..

Just about to go out the door at 4.50am and down came the summer rain.. After all, it is the rainy season here so it is a good thing to have the gardens all watered.
8km this morning and I think I am getting better at running in the humidity. Today's run was better, even though the steam was rising off the road. There were a few people out walking and running which was really lovely to see.
This morning I have had a massage as the Christmas Day cricket was not very kind to my shoulder.  
I did quite a bit of bowling and my shoulder was screaming out last night for help.
As I enjoy the warmth of being in Queensland I am very aware of my friends in the USA who are experiencing the cold, and I think that the contrast is fantastic for us to learn what it is that we like.
How is your pleasure meter this holiday? I hope that you are looking for every opportunity to create some pleasure for yourself, family, and friends. In fact lets take it a bit further. What are you like at receiving ? 
I have noticed this Christmas what a difference it is to give and receive.  How different it is for us all. Some seem to prefer to give rather than receive. What about you what do you find easier ?
I challenge you all to notice the difference between the two.. 
Just for a while try focusing on Pleasure..

No comments:

Post a Comment