Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, December 27, 2009

www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2

Up early again today. Not running today. It was to go to the Farmers market and get the very best of fresh produce. You should have seen the Mangoes. Beautiful. $16 for a whole tray of them, very hard to refuse.
Very hot by the time I got home so into that pool again and that was a real treat and it certainly freshened me up real quick.
It is very exciting for me to see so many of you coming to my Fund Raiser on the 5th. I think it is going to be an awesome evening with loads of fun.. it is something you will not want to miss!
I have started collecting magazines so I can do my next treasure map for 2010, and writing down my goals. Soon as the new year begins I will have my chart completed.
What about you? Are you ready to get clear about what you are doing with your life?
My main focus is going to be about raising my one million dollars and I will not stop until I get it. You can be part of this as well if you would like. Come and do the Uluru Marathon on the 31st July 2010 and be part of my fundraising team. Go on I dare you to put your hand up!!

All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of Today... Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment