Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What a beautiful morning to be up & active !

This morning I was a little bit later than usual with my run and was excited to see quite a few runners out especially on the track. I always have a bit of a giggle when I am passing someone on the track or on the footway running towards each other. There is a real thing that goes on between us. 
Eye contact may happen, a smile or being completely outrageous "Good Morning" Then there are a few of the runners usually, women, who pretend I'm not even there. Let's face it, it is a bit hard to miss me. 
I have a bit of fun with this every day I'm out running, some times when they are looking away I say a big Good Morning! They look back at me as if to say "Are you talking to me?" Then there are the people with dogs that make me laugh even more. The dogs are so excited to see me they want to come right up to me, and then at the last minute, their owners pull them back from me... Anyway, these are the things that go on in my head while I'm out doing my thing. Laughing & listening to my iPod helps me to be in the moment and enjoy the experience even when I'm feeling the pain some days!

Be sure to Smile today and keep everyone guessing as to what you are up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment