Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OMG! I won the Boot Camp Challenge !

I am completely over the moon this morning, in fact, I am a bit shaky as I write this.
This morning at our final Boot Camp get together I was declared the winner of the $3000. 
I'm so excited and did not expect it. I had the tears flowing I can tell you.
What an awesome group of people. Such support for each other, and I believe that is what made this group really ROCK!
Not to mention Jodie the Trainer "Guru" woman. Thanks, Jodie for having the vision of the 12 weeks.
I'm thrilled it went so well for all of us. Her two helpers Damian & Sharon thank you to both of you !!
In 55 years I have never won anything like this so I feel touched to my core.
I'm a bit lost for words so I will finish this blog and see if I can get my head around a day's work in the office.

BE the BEST you can be today. I know you can do anything you put your heart and soul into.
SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment