Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Dogs are home to their owners !

A few of you rang me about the dogs, and I'm pleased to say they are safe and back at home with their owners. They were back home yesterday so they did not have to spend the night at the Vets. Plus their owners donated to my Fund Raiser which was a real win-win all round don't you think!
I didn't go to the Spinning class this morning. Instead, I managed to get a Personal Training session with Jodie the Boot Camp Guru so I was very thrilled with that. I was up and out of the house early as I walked to her studio which took me about 15mins. We did my most favorite thing which was boxing and she worked my butt off.
The other thing I wanted to share with you today is about Brooks, who make fantastic runners. 
I will not wear anything else. I approached them about sponsorship, and they have sent me some tops, a cap, a pair of sox, shorts, capri pants, and a discount off a pair of shoes. Thank You to the Brooks Team at Tullamarine. They stepped up and have taken me seriously which is fantastic!
I see we are over the $2000 mark so it is forward ho from here. 

What can you do today to make a difference to someone else's world?
 Its the little things that count you know. SMILE and keep people guessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment