Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am a Beep Test Apprentice .....

What a morning! I woke up at my usual time and my nose was cold. Not a good sign because that means it is cold outside. Damn as today we had our beep test again and I still do not get the hang of it. Like everything I guess practice is everything. I feel like I need to belong to a beep test club and learn how to keep up with the beeps...  Who knows what would help me to master it a bit more. Another 10 kilos off might make all the difference I will have to keep you posted with that one. The other part of the beep test I really enjoyed was watching how the group got behind one another and encouraged those participating right to the end. Daniel was the last to complete his test and it was exciting to watch him really go for it. Then it was into the Push-Ups for a minute and sit-ups for a minute. Not sure how I did with that as I could not remember what my numbers were for the first day of the Boot Camp 12 weeks ago.  All of this is such learning for me as I have not participated in a group like this before.
However the theme for me today is being Grateful for my everyday learnings. 

Have you started your Gratitude journal? Why don't you give it a go its amazing once you start writing down all the things you are grateful for. Be all that you can be today!

No comments:

Post a Comment