Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to inspire yourself !

Last night I watched a short DVD that I have seen before and wanted to re-connect with the spirit of these 2 wonderful men.
Dick & Rick Hoyt. WOW !! What an inspiration they are for me. I have seen them live on stage in the USA and in fact, I remember at the time they gave me a giant kick in the Butt to get on with following my dreams. 
I will not spoil the experience for you, look on youtube or go to their website and read their story and have the tissues ready here it is http://www.teamhoyt.com/ then come back to me and give me feedback. 
Did you feel inspired by these 2 men?
So today I was up at 5.45am, walked the dogs in the park, and had some pleasure watching them play together as they are so much in the moment. If you have not observed that in animals before, check it out and learn from them as I do. 
Breakfast and a beautiful coastal walk watching the surfers glide below as we tackled the cliffs and had some more pleasure enjoying the sea. On the way, we saw a Koala hanging out in a tree that was not a gum which got me thinking. Also, 3 Goanna's trying to escape some children, who were very curious about these creatures. A swim in the surf. When 2 naked men walked by, it made me do a double-take... Then a long black in a beautiful cafe where I could watch the passing traffic. Now I have come home from a session in the gym. So there you are that's what inspiration will do for you. 

How do you inspire yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment