Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, December 6, 2009

19 Weeks to go to My Dream Run in the Boston Marathon

I'm a bit late writing to you all today, however, I am here alive and rearing to go!
My 15km run this morning was a real inspiration to me. It was quiet, cool, no cars on the road plenty of good thinking time.
In a few weeks, I am going to give you all a challenge as I know you love challenges. It's a challenge that you need to have before you start writing your goals for 2010. Stay tuned!
Then on the way back, the sun was on my back & my eagles' wings were under my arms and lifting me forward and I felt like I could have run and run. It was one of those wonderful moments when I feel like I could have done anything. I guess that is true in some ways. Whatever I put my mind to I can do it. What about you how are you going with your dreams? Keep hold of them no matter what and forge forward as I can tell you that dreams do come true.

Drink in the summer days and make the most of every minute of every day!
This is my last week of Boot Camp so it's a big week coming up. HOLD you Heads High everyone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment