Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Evening with Gippsland Women in Business

Last night I had my first Fund Raiser evening with the "Gippsland Women in Business" and what a great night it was. They Raised $700 for Carers of Alzheimer's. Unfortunately, it will not be all reflected on my Everyday Hero site (some of it was cheques) however it will all go to Alzheimer's Australia. 
Sometime during the day today, you will be able to look at my Fund Raising site and see it there. If you are unsure where to go it is. www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2   Its a fantastic site as you can donate as little as $25 dollars and upward, and they issue you with a tax receipt straight away.
There is always something very special about a gathering of women sharing their stories with each other and supporting each other in business which is what this group of women are about. I thank them all for their very generous hearts and their welcoming spirit!
If you would like to know more about becoming a member of this group just send me an e-mail and I will send you the contact information.

Let's all get out there and make every moment of every day count.
Keep smiling and keep shining your light to all you come in contact with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment