Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, December 3, 2009

10 km this morning and what a perfect morning for it ..

Beautiful morning. A little bit of fog early, a tremendous day for running on purpose!
This morning I awoke at 4am ready to go. Truly I think had it been light I would have got up and run. 
My run this morning was mostly on the road, with the cows and their babies as my cheer squad. 
They are so funny. They stay right up against the fence line until I can eyeball them and they all run off together. Such a beautiful sight with the sun coming up behind them as a backdrop.
In 19 more sleeps, I will be back home for a few weeks in the sun and burning heat of the day.
I'm sure I will be up at 4am to do my running and I will be very grateful for the swimming pool to come home to. Running in all these different conditions will only make me stronger, of that I'm sure.
What are you up to today? Done all your Christmas shopping? Why not consider giving to Carers of Alzheimer's. Their job is 24/7 you know, with very little support as I have told you before so think about it.

Amaze yourself today. Go out and extend your comfort zone, then the magic really happens as you just can't stop smiling as the true beauty of who you are unfolds...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment