Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Make a Choice to be full hearted this Christmas !!

No more sleeps to go! Tonight I am off home to the heat in Queensland for 3 weeks, and it is very exciting!
Karen, my Boot Camp Buddy, ran with me this morning and we did 5km. It was good to have someone to chat with and enjoy the fresh morning air.
I was a little bit tender this morning, as late yesterday afternoon I had two teeth out and I was a bit shaky in the evening. However, by this morning I felt ok to do the 5km required to stay with my program.
I am very excited about my Fund Raiser on the 5th of Feb as we have already pre-sold 30 tickets thanks to some good friends getting their texting spirit in full flight.
Once I get home I will give you all the details so you can contact friends to make up a table and all come together for what is going to be a fantastic event.
Enjoy the last few days before Christmas and remember to dig deep for Alzheimer's !!

 Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment