Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fund Raising evening Friday Feb 5th 7pm. Bring your friends...

Would you believe at 4.45am the rain was pouring down? I didn't want to wait today, so out I went to do my 10km run. It was refreshing, I can tell you, and I really enjoyed the experience.
I wanted to remind you all once again about my fundraising evening at Brandy Creek Wines on Friday, Feb 5th starting at 7pm. The evening is to be a Churrasco (Brazilian Flame Grill) $45 per person and that includes a glass of wine. If you wanted to check it out more go to http://www.brandycreekwines.com.au/  I'm looking for tables of people who are willing to come along, have fun, and support Carers of Alzheimer's. We will be having some fantastic Raffles on the night as well, so bring some change with you. All proceeds from the night will go to my everyday hero site.
To book, you need to ring me with how many of your friends you are bringing along to support this very worthy cause.
Today I am going to review my Treasure Map, to make sure I am completely satisfied with it, as I am planning on having a very successful 2010.

Go Big! Be Great! Make the most of each and every day because you just don't know who's life you are impacting on by being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment